Forte Oil Plc – We are a foremost indigenous major marketer of refined petroleum products with a strong presence in the thirty-six states of Nigeria and Abuja.
With well over 500 Forte Oil owned, dealer-assisted and dealer-developed retail outlets spread across the country, a major fuel storage installation at Apapa, Lagos, another major storage depot at Onne, Rivers State, an aviation joint users hydrant in Ikeja, Lagos, and joint aviation depots in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano, we are indeed a major marketer of choice in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Non Fuel Revenue Team Lead
- Coordination, implementation and monitoring of Forte’s NFR strategy and objectives.
- Effective supervision of NFR operations.
- Develop new NFR ideas and partnerships as well as improve and/or expand on existing partnerships.
- Ensure that all retail stations are fully optimized for NFR activities.
- Facilitate periodic training and awareness for NFR operators, partners and station staff.
- Identify and recruit new profitable partnerships for NFR.
- Keep track of new developments in NFR in the local and global downstream industry and make
- Research and analytics to support strategic decisions on our NFR drive.
- Ensure that revenue and growth targets for NFR operations are achieved.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The position requires a sharp thinking graduate of any discipline with at least three (3) years relevant experience in Downstream.
The following skills are essential:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- General industry knowledge.
- Excellent Leadership skill.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent IT Skill
- Sound business writing and presentation skills.
- Good networking, marketing and teaming skills.
- Good business development skill.
- Good customer service orientation.
- Internal: Strategy and NFR Manager, Regional Managers/Head of lubes, Retail representatives & Lube sales Engineers
- External: Service providers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with subject: “Non-Fuel Revenue Team Lead- FO/SNFR/NFRTL/0915” to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th September, 2015