The post-holder is to support and coordinate the State teams the roll out of the beneficiary complaints and response mechanism (CRM) for the CDGP and lead on the implementation and reporting of the mechanism.
This includes developing and overseeing the effective implementation of other accountability mechanism for the program. The Coordinator will work closely with technical staff in Abuja and state teams to develop compelling materials to support advocacy, communications and KM efforts with identified Government stakeholders and other external agencies. As well as the externally facing responsibilities, the role will also have internal accountability for ensuring strong systems are in place to communicate with the different staff and partners involved in implementing the programme and also support other Country Office related programmes.
Complaint and Response Mechanism Coordinator, Child Development Grant Programme (CDGP)
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Appropriate degree in Development or relevant social science degree
- Experience of carrying out design and implementation of accountability and complaints reporting mechanisms in Nigeria.
- Experience of developing and/or managing complaints reporting mechanisms for cash transfer programmes
- Strong understanding of HAP, Do No Harm and other relevant global standards
- Strong understanding of and experience with child safeguarding and responsible programming with children and women
- A high level of initiative and creativity
- Sound analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience in report writing
- Good computer literacy
- Fluent in spoken English
- Fluent in Hausa
- Experience of Cash transfer programming
- Experience with Save the Children
- Experience of writing or supporting writing of proposals for institutional donors
- Experience or knowledge of working and living in relevant regions/contexts
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Kindly send your C.V and qualifying statements to: [email protected] on or before July 3rd, 2015explaining why you are suitable for the position you are applying for. State position clearly in the subject field as applications without appropriate subject will be disqualified. Also, applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Please note that applications will be treated as they are received and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In order to apply for more great opportunities, please visit our website onwww.savethechildren.net/jobs.
For more information and to support our work, please visit our website onwww.savethechildren.net
Our selection processes reflect our commitment to safeguard children from abuse. Our people are as diverse as the challenges we face.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE AN IMPACT ON CHILDREN’S LIVES? JOIN US!!!