Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development.
Job Title: Operations Executive (Travel Agency)
- Keep track of travel agency customers’ awareness of Amadeus functionalities; identify their needs for training and planning.
- Answer phones calls/emails and assigned cases and provide excellent customer service in a timely and efficient manner
- Collaborate with team members on knowledge transfer, support policies, procedures and standards
- Responding within agreed time limits to calls , mails and requests from customer
- Define training modules with subject contents, objectives and timeframe.
- Compile Helpdesk reports and ad-hoc service reports.
- Schedule, optimize and promote in-house and on-site training sessions and conduct the courses.
- Create, maintain and distribute training documentations in accordance to Amadeus standard.
- Visit travel agency periodically to ascertain genuine problems and solve or recommend solution.
- Create and maintain different training sessions and statistical reports.
- Keep up to date records of trained travel agents
- Provide problem analysis and resolve customers’ issues with aid of available Amadeus helpdesk tool (e.g. CRM, [email protected], e-supportcenter etc.
- Ensure accurate call comments are entered and appropriate information are provided in a log cases
- Ensure call standards are maintained with respect to greetings, problem escalation, proposed solution and conclusion
- Relevant First Degree
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a travel agency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply