Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title : Head, Accounts and Administration
Location : Nigeria
Category : Accounting/Finance
Job Description :
BSc in business/administration related courses, Candidates with Higher qualification such as Msc and BA are also welcome to apply.
Candidate must have at least 5 years experience in management roles with proven track record.
- . Ensures monthly final accounts, income and expenditure accounts, cash-flow, operating budget, and business plan are accurately prepared and submitted to the management as well as handling of other related accounting and administrative matters internally and externally.
- . Prepare accurately and send out invoices, issue and send out receipt for payment received.
- . Prepare and verify daily and weekly income reports, managing honestly petty cash transactions, and payment of staff monthly salaries.
- . Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- . Handling and deliver effectively and honestly all supply and transaction needs of the Institute, including personnel and administrative matters, banking, tax, pension and staff recruitment matters.
- . Absolute good character, honesty, trust and respect for authority of the Institute are strongly attached to this role.
- Applicant’s age must be in the range of 40-45, with previous similar experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: 2016-08-15 00:00:00