Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, an NGO whose aim is to stop child abuse in Nigeria, is currently looking for a highly motivated and capable staff member who will be working as:
Job Title: Research Analyst
- The Research Analyst will work closely with the NGO’s energetic and diverse staff to provide foundation executives, boards, and staff with data-driven insights to enhance the effectiveness of their work. write project reports and research proposals.
- The ideal candidate will be a talented writer who can translate numbers into stories, or a strong data analyst who can write better each time.
- Gather and evaluate data in relation to ongoing projects
- Identify priority programme areas for implementation of organization’s mission and goals
- Design and implement survey and research study, execute fieldwork
- Collect and maintain information (data and reports) in a well-organized manner to support analyses and for further dissemination;
- Summarize and synthesize reports, articles, and research and share relevant information with the team
- Build and maintain on-going relationships with key stakeholders in government ministries, research organizations, NGOs, and other relevant organizations.
- Process and analyze quantitative data
- Design and undertake qualitative study
- Write project reports and research proposals
- Prepares responses to internal and external requests for information and analysis;
Education and Experience
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics or related fields.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct quantitative analysis and synthesize findings into persuasive recommendations
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and experience with statistical packages (i.e. SPSS, SAS, STATA, R) desirable
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- 3 years’ work experience in an NGO preferably with International Exposure.
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistical analyses such as T-Tests, ANOVA, and Chi Squares is required.
- Demonstrated experience performing regressions will receive preferred consideration.
Skills and Competencies
- Detail oriented, strong primary, secondary and on-line research skills.
- Strong communications skills, comfortable working in team.
- Previous international exposure/experience preferred.
- Excellent management and organizational skills along with strong quantitative skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online