Rembrandt Global Solutions (RGS) is a reputable VAS IT solutions company that requires the services of a qualified individual to fill the position of Quality Assurance Manager.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- Plan, direct and coordinate all the quality assurance activities of the company.
- Manage relationships with all company’s content providers and ensure the timely receipt of content from them.
- Supervise to ensure the review of all company’s mobile content. All content must be in line with established standards and free of all forms of errors: typos, excess spacing, grammatical, lexical, sexually explicit language and fraud.
- Monitor and provide reports on how all company’s mobile services are performing. Ensure the prompt escalation and resolution of any anomaly with any service revenue.
- Co-ordinate and monitor all company’s digital user experience testing activities. Ensure the prompt escalation and resolution of any issues observed.
- Co-ordinate and monitor all company’s customer relations management activities.
- Maintain status update on all content review, submission and development.
- Manage invoicing and payment processes for all content providers.
- Identify, source and engage competent content providers when needed, for all company’s mobile content.
- Work with content providers in developing content syllabus for all company’s mobile content by providing direction on company’s preferred content focus.
- University Degree in English Language preferred.
- Ability to read and write French language fluently is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a quality assurance managerial role, preferably
- From a telecoms VAS company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply