Lorache Consulting Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Candidates will work for research organisations, medical, pharmaceutical, chemicals and other alternative medicines manufacturers to ensure that what their company produces complies with registration.
- Regulatory affairs officers ensure manufactured products are appropriately licensed, produced and marketed.
- Regulatory officer will negotiate between the company they work for and the appropriate regulatory body to ensure that their product meets all the necessary regulations
- Regulatory affairs officers ensure the appropriate licensing, marketing and legal compliance of pharmaceutical and medical products, in order to control the safety and efficacy of products
- Ensuring that a company’s products comply with the regulations of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- Keeping up to date with international legislation, guidelines and customer practices in all countries that the company is exporting to.
- Collecting, collating and evaluating scientific data that has been researched by colleagues;
- Undertaking and managing regulatory inspections and reviewing company practices and providing advice on changes to systems;
What to Expect:
- This is a desk-based role, involving the close study of scientific and legal documents. It also requires close working with scientific and medical personnel, often on a project-team basis.
- Regulatory affairs roles have considerably broadened in scope within the last few years and usually entail involvement throughout the lifecycle of a product.
- Work in larger companies is often in their regulatory affairs departments, while smaller companies may employ only one or two specialist staff.
- B.Sc in any discipline with 3 years hands on experience from a similar organisation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 11th May, 2016.