Best Search Recruitment was founded by two International Recruiters from The U.K and Denmark. The two founders have 30 years combined recruitment and business experience within various Industry sectors in Europe, Asia and Africa, including FMCG, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Manufacturing, Telco, Pharma, Chemicals…
Best Search Recruitment is founded on solid international best practices and procedures combined with in-debt knowledge of local Human Resource needs. We strive to be the best in everything we do ensuring our services add value to our clients. We aim to deliver the best candidates to the most highly sought after roles, while meeting our clients highly skilled needs. Our professional focus is identifying exceptional talent within the industries we serve matching talented individual’s skills and experiences to the right career opportunities. We have also consistently acted as a solution provider for global companies seeking the right candidates for their hard to fill roles.
Job Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- The Regulatory Affairs Specialist at Best Search Recruitment will ensure the compliant registration of new and maintain registration of existing drugs according to global registration requirements whilst developing regulatory project strategies
- Strategic planning and co-ordination of submission of drug registration applications in a timely manner and follow through the application during the evaluation phase to achieve approval in line with planned registrations
- The Regulatory Affairs Specialist at Best Search Recruitment ensure that documents for new registration and re-registration are got to ensure submission is achieved by due dates
- The Regulatory Affairs Specialist at Best Search Recruitment ensure that submissions for license renewal are done in good time before license expiry so as to achieve approvals and to avoid top line impact due to license expiry.
- The Regulatory Affairs Specialist at Best Search Recruitment enhance and facilitate approval of new products and re-registration of already approved products as at when due.
- At least 3 years experience of a broad range of regulatory work in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Capable of working independently and creatively to achieve objectives.
- Ability to direct and lead a team when required to do so to meet goals and timescales dictated by the market demand.
- Technical competence and good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Good inter-personal skills to establish and develop working relationships internally and externally.
- Ability and willingness to travel and attend meetings and seminars to keep abreast of current and future regulatory requirements.
Application Closing Date:
Applications must be submitted on or before31st of May 2015
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should kindly forward their CV’s to: email@example.com