The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) is a leading professional body in Nigeria and recognized locally and internationally. The Institute is dedicated to enhancing the status and practice of Corporate Governance and Public Administration.
The Institute requires the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Position: Registrar
- The Registrar is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Head of the Secretariat.
He or She is, inter alia, responsible for the following:
- Setting and implementing the strategic goals and objectives for Serving as the Secretary to the Council and Committees of the Council and preparing all incidental documents and reports,
- Providing leadership and developing appropriate recommendations for the implementation of the plans of the Institute.
- Liaising with external bodies and advancing the maintenance of professional standards of the Institute.
- Co-ordinating the smooth running and holding of examinations.
- Ensuring that Council decisions and directives are meticulously implemented. .
- Maintaining the register of members, students, and carrying out periodic reviews and publications.
- Preparation of all financial reports, including budgets, income statements, balance sheets, reports to EXCO and Council, tax returns and other reports to government regulatory agencies.
- Collaborating with relevant Committees of Council to facilitate and improve services to students, including records and registration.
- Raising funds through projects, students and members’ activities.
- Ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and security of all academic records of current and former students.
- Any other functions as directed by the President and Council.
Qualifications for the Post
- A good University Degree from a reputable University.
- Master’s Degree preferably an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must be a member of the Institute.
- Minimum of 15 years working experience, five of which should be cognate experience in a similar organization.
- Proven record of successful supervisory experience in a people-oriented environment.
- Proven record of having worked successfully in a diverse environment.
- Candidates must exhibit evidence of strong administrative leadership.
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative and Innovative.
- Strategic marketing and business development skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral and communication skills.
- Personal Attributes
- Exceptional leadership and managerial skills
- A leader with integrity
- Team player.
- Result oriented.
- 40-50 years.
Conditions of Service
Attractive salary package in addition to generous allowances, bonuses, health care and vacation time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.