Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.
We have distilled our products into what we call the 3S- Sourcing, Sieving and Stimulating.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- Provide leadership, direction and development to all aspects of the Distribution & Sales function in the region.
- Optimize the existing markets in the region through effective distributor management, selection, negotiation and merchandising and distribution.
- Develop and manage the sales and distribution organization in the region.
- Propose and agree with the General Manager Sales & Distribution’s objective to the regional sales and distribution organization, forecast and monitor results.
- Implement the regional sales and distribution framework, strategy, processes, policies and standards in the region.
- Ensure the development and implementation of regional distribution and sales plans which are embedded in the region’s distribution and sales roadmap.
- Ensure the development and management of the following functions in the region:
– Operational target setting
– Operational reporting
– Inventory management and logistics
– Channel commission and incentive schemes
– Sales staff compensation
– Distribution and sales partner acquisition
– New channel development
– Direct: retail shops, direct sales forces
– Indirect: IT shops, internet cafes, banks, other retail chains (supermarkets, petrol stations), mass market (FMCG distributors and independent dealers)
– Ensure the regional sales organization behaves with ethics and efficiency.
– Establish and monitor service levels/ standards to ensure that regional operational KPIs meet OPCO and Group standards.
– Manage local relationships (logistics partner and distributors) in the region.
– Deliver the region’s sales revenues (excluding interconnect), cost of sales (commission level) and OPEX targets as per the approved OPCO budget.
– Wholesale (other operators and ISPs)
– Conduct regular Continuous Improvement reviews with distribution and sales team members in the region.
– Manage the applicable OPCO governance and approval processes relevant to distribution and sales in the region.
- Minimum BSc/HND
Knowledge & Skills:
- 7 years relevant experience in Sales and Distribution, Marketing, Logistics and Operational Sales.
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office tools and other applicable software.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Good understanding of sales strategies.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply