Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; Our client who is a Multinational FMCG Organization, currently seek to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Category: Sales, Business development
Sector: FMCG / Consumer Durable / Industry
- The individual will be responsible for planning & setting objectives to achieve the top line and bottom line results of the Region as per the business plan within the defined budget.
- The person would be responsible to plan and achieve the distribution and coverage objectives set for the year and develop and retain a high performance oriented team.
- Coordinate and motivate sales and distribution activities within the region.
- Monitor and report on competitor activities within the region and reports for action.
- Manage, co-ordinate and support distributors.
- Managing large local teams across the country / region.
- The incumbent would also be called to plan and execute Sales Promotional & Market Development activities and ensure that any new product launches and sales distribution objectives are met.
- Design and implement the regional sales plan in line with distribution segment strategy
- Translate the quarterly sales and revenue targets into comprehensive action plans that ensure their achievement
- Monitor performance against plans and targets and takes remedial action in cases of shortfalls.
Qualification and Experience
- MBA in Marketing with a minimum of 6-10 years of post-qualification industry experience.
- Strong industry knowledge.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills coupled with strong public relation skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Great client and employee relation.
- Prior working knowledge and experience in sales and distribution is required.
- Proven track record of success in building an effective sales team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online