Saro Agrosciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our head office located in Ibadan and offices across in Nigeria as well as in some West and Central African Countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Regional Business Head (RBH)
Location: Ibadan, Enugu or Suleja
- The RBH will be responsible for sales budget of all SAT products ( Farm Mechanization, Greenhouses, Irrigation, Fertilizers, CPP, and Consultancy services) to medium, large scale and specialized farms, government, corporations and NGOs in the designated region.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for supervising Territory Business Heads and collection of market information as well as participate in new product development and customer services in the designated regions.
- Prepares Sales and cash flow plans for the region in line with Saro Agri-Tech (SAT) overall Sales Strategy
- Undertakes the sale and collection of all SAT products and services to medium, large and specialized farms, government, agencies, corporations and NGOs within the region.
- Executes all sales related activities within the Region including farm visits and field demonstrations.
- Monitors the delivery of products to ensure that goods are received in good conditions by customers.
- Ensure full and timely collection of payments for approved creditors.
- Keep and maintain customer Account and records for all customers in the region.
- Champions the introduction of new products and services within the region.
- Participates in all promotional activities including agric shows, seminars and workshops in the region.
- Liaises with Federal, State and LGA agric departments for agric information gathering and dissemination, sales and demonstration of SAT products.
- Create and maintain relationship with persons in governments and agencies for sustainable relationship
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Compentences:
- Dependability- Reliable, responsible and dependable Analytical Thinking: Analyzing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task. Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Integrity: Being honest and ethical
- Leadership: Willingness to lead, take charge and offer training opinions and direction to subordinates
- Energetic: Willingness to travel extensively
- Driving skill: Must have a valid driver’s license and must have been driving for at least 4 years.
Qualification/ Relevant Experience
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience of Input and equipments field sales to small, medium and large sale farms.
- 25 – 35 years
Method of Application
Qualified candidate should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically (in excel format below) to:
Surname First name, DOB, M/F, Yrs of experience, Institution, Grade Course, Yr of Graduation, ProfQual. Job experience, Phone No, E-mail
Bukky Ajao 4/12/1986 F 5 Unilag 2.1 Marketing 2002 MBA West Coal Ltd: Farm manager, 2010 til date 08012345671 [email protected]