MTN Nigeria is The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Regional Account Partner vacancy at MTN Nigeria
Job Position: Regional Account Partner
- Establish and maintain productive business relations/ partnerships with clients to enhance MTN services and sales for MTN.
- Assist in building an in-depth knowledge of the client’s operating environment, business drivers, objectives, strengths and challenges to be able to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic needs.
- Develop a contact strategy; create and maintain an account development plan for each of the allocated accounts.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor performance against targets and take appropriate actions to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
- Track and provide sales performance data to support management decision – making and provide professional advice and input to develop sales plans.
- Ensure integrated channel management supported by appropriate systems such as the CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales status reports.
- Assist clients in understanding the value proposition and differentiations of the MTN Mobile Advertising products and services.
- Handle all customer requests for service successfully including fault reports and billing queries.
- Increase MTN market share by achieving set target through the acquisition of new accounts as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
- Monitor the completion of the end-to-end sales process – from client prospecting to bill delivery.
- Prepare and present all sales and contractual documentation to the customer, and ensure compliance with MTN standards.
- Ensure full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated regional accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day to day basis.
- Conduct research on potential customers and potential spend profile using the data mining system and analysis industries to identify new prospects or opportunities.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- 80% of work is carried out on the field
- National travel and a valid driver’s license.
- Constantly on the road prospecting for new clients and selling more services to existing
- Tool of Trade Vehicle will be required for the Job
- A valid driver’s license
- May be required to work extended hours /overtime/weekends
Experience & Training
4 years work experience including:
- Experience in the sales environment of a telecommunications company, preferably customer-facing
- Exposure to strategic planning
- Basic Mobile Advertising Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Customer care/focus
- Internal conferences on telecommunications and consumer trends
- Sales Training
- Key Account Management Training
- B.Ed, B.Sc, HND or BA.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
29th of July, 2015.