Trend Micro Incorporated, a global cloud security leader, creates a world safe for exchanging digital information with its Internet content security and threat management solutions for businesses and consumers. A pioneer in server security with over 20 years experience, we deliver top-ranked client, server and cloud-based security that fits our customers’ and partners’ needs, stops new threats faster, and protects data in physical, virtualized and cloud environments.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Job ID: 2015-18850
Summary/Overall Purpose of Role
- In this role, you will be responsible for generating and closing new business opportunities in a designated territory of accounts between 500-5000 employees.
- You will understand the channel, have existing relationships you can leverage and possess an ability to “wear a channel” hat” when appropriate.
- To be successful in this position you will fully understand all aspects of complex selling in an enterprise technology market.
- You are a “hunter” and have a results-oriented mindset with a passion for over-achieving sales targets while exceeding customer expectations.
- You will be playing a key role by influencing prospects to buy Trend Micro solutions in this highly competitive security sale.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of Trend Micro products, services and processes
- Develop plan for Channel sales growth through year including the certification of new value customers
- Report back changing market conditions to Management
- Present special programs to Accounts
- Develop and maintain senior level relationships within Accounts
- Schedule and lead Sales and Technical training Account customers
- Adhere to CRM, business systems and activity standards
- Travel within your assigned territory as necessary.
- Develop sales plan and execute for current Channel and End Customers including working with Channel Partners to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Create and maintain monthly product forecast as well as develop, manage and repot on a sales report pipeline within the territory.
- Provide accurate weekly revenue forecasts
- Follow sound sales processes and steps including creating and implementing a strategic plan and driving and overachieving aggressive revenue targets.
- Use and help in the development of new sales tools & presentation
- 5+ years’ experience of enterprise software sales, preferably in a security-related field
- Software sales into Fortune 1000 enterprises
- Experience selling to CxO and VP level contacts within a sale
- Successful experience working with channels
- History of extensive and consistent cold calling skills to develop pipeline
- Strong negotiation and closing skills including a demonstrated ability to manage a complex sales cycle to closure.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have strong qualification skills and can motivate prospects
- Be able to develop new pipeline opportunities
- Be able to exceed individual quarterly quotas
- Success developing and closing large enterprise software transactions($50k-$500k+)
- Proven record of achieving planned quota in excess of $2.5M per year
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online