IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Global Recruitment Channels Specialist
Job ID: CHQ-0794046
Job type: Full-time Regular
Position type: Entry level
- This position on the Global Candidate Attractions and Social Media Team is responsible for supporting a globally integrated recruitment function by implementing successful models, tools and best practices, as well as, ongoing metrics focused on recruitment channel management.
- This position requires an understanding of IBMs organizational structure and basic knowledge of global employment practices.
- On-going support for ERBP program management to increase participation globally/locally and channel metrics
- On-going support for social platforms to increase/enhance engagement and metrics for LinkedIn
- Provide metrics for Alumni channel as a supplemental sourcing channel and help increase participation where appropriate.
- Handle the operations and development of Candidate Attraction & Social Media community and wiki
- Provide support and leadership for Candidate Attraction & Social Media projects throughout the year
- Ability to understand IBM business requirements
- Functional knowledge of full life cycle recruitment
- Knowledge of and exposure to a variety of recruitment tools and technologies
- Written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of excel
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Organization and time-management skills
- Knowledge of sourcing and attraction techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years experience in Human Resource
- English: Fluent
- Master’s Degree
- At least 3 years experience in Human Resource
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online