Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, with brands (such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish) sold in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries.
Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
As one of Save the Children’s largest FMCG partners, we are now committed to helping them stop diarrhoea being one of the biggest killers of children under five.
Job Title: Category Marketing Manager
An exciting career opportunity is available for a Category Marketing Manager within the Marketing Department at RB Nigeria.
The role is responsible for setting and delivering the growth objectives for the category and working with the Marketing Director to continuously improve company performance and skills in key marketing investment areas. The Category Manager will be required to lead strategy development, NPD and consumer communication.
Key Responsibilities and Principal Accountability
- To develop a clear vision for the category at local level in line with regional and global strategic imperatives, and to generate annual and three-year brand plans to deliver the vision. There is full P&L responsibility.
- To lead the development and implementation of the annual business plan, monitor performance and competitor activity and recommend adjustments to the marketing mix
- To deliver a product development programme to generate consistent sales and profit growth
- To recruit, coach and develop direct reports into truly exceptional Marketers
- To co-ordinate the development and maintenance of effective local Sales/Marketing interface to ensure effective execution of business plans
- To lead, where appropriate, the selection of local external Service Agencies and to develop and manage professional working relationships
- To lead and/or contribute to international projects with partners in the Reckitt Benckiser Group
- At least 6 years marketing experience, and must be able to demonstrate outstanding marketing skills developed within the FMCG environment
- Educated to minimum bachelors degree level in a business related subject – from a recognised University. A Postgraduate degree in a business related subject will be an added advantage.
In return RB will offer a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as continued development and career progression on a Global scale.
Don’t delay speak to your manager about making your next move and Apply Today!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to every application unfortunately. If you haven’t heard from us within 10 days, please assume that your application has not been successful this time.