Reckitt Benckiser (RB) is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company.
Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
High impact, consumer-led research is the heart of the company’s success. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
Job Title: Brand Manager
This role is responsible driving growth of your assigned brand or group of brands in your market by leading the execution of the brand marketing for a brand in line with country commercial strategy as set by the Area. As a member of the IMEX marketing team, you will be given extensive and diverse responsibilities across the marketing mix and will play a key role in driving the execution of the brand strategy in your market.
- Responsible for the achievement of financial and market share targets for a brand or group of brands in the market.
- Responsible for marketing for a brand or group of brands in the market with responsibility for activation excellence of Area Powerbrand plans.
- Generates and proposes business development initiatives (BDIs) for the brand(s) based on consumer, shopper and market understanding.
- Supports the Trade marketing team as required in the implementation of the store-format activation plans or optimizing product assortment and promotional strategy.
- Supports the Sales team in creating customer presentations and meeting customer requirements.
- Works across functions including Area, PO1 team, supply, sales and finance to develop and execute successful commercial plans in order to deliver financial and share plans and targets
- Manages initiative development and activation of any local brands in the portfolio including development of new products, consumer and shopper communications
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to minimum bachelor’s degree level in a commercial subject
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel and Powerpoint
- The business language in RB is English, therefore fluency in this language is essential. Fluency in other languages(s) is advantageous
- Proven track record in Marketing must be able to demonstrate outstanding marketing skills
- Demonstrated success in P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum
- Additional functional experience, preferably in Sales and/or Trade Marketing is an advantage
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating.
- You’ll demonstrate financial and commercial acumen and understanding of business issues/opportunities
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Must possess a can-do attitude and take initiative to handle and resolve issues independently and quickly when faced with obstacles
- Strong sense of urgency with ability to drive business critical projects; can work independently under general direction
- Problem solving and decision making skills, with an ability to think outside the box
- Willing to relocate internationally to pursue career opportunities
- Strong leadership skills and energetic management style
- Capable of building strong working relationships & influencing and engaging senior management in own and customer organisations
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation
- Must have proven ability to be flexible, multi task and drive key projects in a fast paced, high demand environment
In return RB will offer a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as continued development and career progression on a Global scale.
If you’re ambitious, driven and looking for more from your career, you could be right for RB.
Apply today – We look forward to hearing from you.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to every application unfortunately. If you haven’t heard from us within 10 days, please assume that your application has not been successful this time.
Application Deadline: Jun 29, 2016, 11:59:00 PM