Our Client is a top brand in the pharmaceutical industry; based in Ota, Ogun State.
Job Location: Ota, Ogun State. The ideal candidate preferably female MUST be resident in Ota and immediate environs (Proximity to work is KEY!).
Job Title: Receptionist
The hired candidate will act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company, Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Reporting and documenting issues for resolutions.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Dealing with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
- Ideal Candidates must be assertive, self-disciplined and meticulous.
Qualification & Skills:
- OND holders ONLY!
- Must possess Telephone Skills, Listening & verbal Communication Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Handles Pressure.
Remuneration: N35, 000/M; others include Pension & Hmo
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who reside in Ota, Ogun state and its environment should forward CVs to ‘[email protected]’ using ‘Ota Receptionist’ as subject of mail before 5th February, 2016.
Candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be invited for interviews.