UNC Enterprises is an organization that is into quality building materials, both construction and general goods and services.
We are seeking to recruit dynamic, vibrant, passionate and aggressive individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- To report any maintenance, breakage or cleanliness problems to the relevant manager.
- To administer the general petty cash system and float in an accurate manner.
- To undertake all training as required (eg, first aid, health and safety, customer service).
- To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and customers billing processes.
- To assist in keeping reception area clean and tidy at all times.
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
- Good administrative skills and the ability to use email and booking systems
- Good team working skills.
- To adhere to all fire safety test procedures and to assist in the evacuation process in the event of fire.
- To undertake any other ad-hoc duties relevant to the post, as and when required.
- To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
- Skills and Experience (plus)
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous experience in hospitality
- Previous experience in media and promotions
- To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of customers, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- To build a good rapport with all customers and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
- To deal with customer requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant business transactions.
- To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
- A friendly and welcoming approach
- High standards of dress and presentation
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
Requirement Minimum of OND
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should submit a cover letter plus resum/CV’s to:
Application Deadline 16th October, 2015