Le’ Venue Property Development Company Limited, the flagship company of the Le‘ Venue Group is a private and independent company which is positioned as a one stop solutions practice to take advantage of opportunities in the Nigerian and global market places. It was incorporated in 2008 and has been in operation ever since.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Manager
Candidate will support operations by supervising staff, planning, organizing and implementing administrative systems.
- Responsible for HR activities in the areas of employee records/data management, leave, transfers, employee handbook and handling staff disciplinary processes.
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, Succession Planning and training employees.
- Maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Sound knowledge of HR related laws and regulations
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; bench-marking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Manages general administration to facilitate efficient work environment.
- Enhance staff performance by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and conducting appraisals for all employees.
- Initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure availability of all necessary office supplies
- Maintain all office equipment.
- Liaising with vendors and approving invoices.
- Conduct new employee background check, verification of information.
- Any other related function as assigned.
- A First degree in Social Sciences from a recognized University.
- Master’s degree, CIPMN Qualification would be of ADVANTAGE.
- Minimum of 5years work experience in a relevant HR and Administrative role
- Tracking Budget Expenses, Staffing, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others.
- Good analytic decision making and problem solving.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Outstanding Process and Systems Documentation, Attention to Detail, Highly Organized, Good Conflict Resolution Skills, Presentation Skills, Excellent Communication skills, Good Team Player and Strong Leadership Abilities,), Customer Service Orientation, Relationship Builder, High level of Integrity, Ability to Prioritize Tasks and Manage Time, People Management and Negotiation skills.
Job Title: Network Administrator
- Manage computer Network.
- Design Fliers for promotional uses.
- Assist in troubleshooting, Installing all relevant computer software packages.
- Create and setup outlook mail and password.
- Maintain IT infrastructure.
- Proficient User of coral draw software.
- Website Management as back end user
- Upload pictures,fliers and update information on company blog.
- HND/B.Sc Degree in related field with relevant work experience.
Job Title: Business Development, Sales and Marketing Manager
- Business Development, Sales and Marketing, is involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea, market research, relationship building and sales of products. It is a varied role that includes planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research. The work is often challenging and fast-paced.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Identifying new sales leads and drive sales.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- Coordinate team to achieve departmental goals and functions.
- Develop a strategy the team will use to achieve set target
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Customer/ client relationship building
- Researching the market and related products;
- Presenting the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Any other related task as required.
- A minimum of first Degree with at least Five (5) years experience in a similar position, preferably in Real Estate.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letters to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 10th March, 2016.