RusselSmith is an ISO 9001:2008 certified asset integrity management services company incorporated to serve the needs of the global oil and gas exploration and production industry, using rope access technology as our principal medium of access.
A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
RusselSmith is recruiting to fill the job positions of:
Job Title: Facilities Assistant
Job Reference Code: RS-FMD-007
Job Type: Intern
Summary of Functions
Facility Operations & Servicing:
- Office space & work station allocation as required/on need basis
- Energy Savings Measures & Initiatives
- Energy Management – Weekly Diesel Supply
- Energy Management – Monthly PHCN Recharge Credit
- Energy Management – Daily Generator Checkup & analysis
- Energy Management – Monthly Generator Servicing & Maintenance
- Routine office & Staff Houses interior fumigation on Pre-scheduled basis
- Routine office & Staff Houses exterior fumigation on Pre-scheduled basis
- Routine A/C checkup & servicing on Pre-scheduled basis
- Generator functionality & availability
- Inverter functionality & availability
- PHCN functionality & availability
- Routine Water dispenser servicing on Pre-scheduled basis.
- Weekly Supply of Water for office.
- Facility Ambience & sanitation
- Identification & notification of Health Hazards on the premises
- Routine inspection of office & Staff Houses sanitation
- Waste management – Disposal/Destruction of Hazardous materials
- Waste management – Segregation & Disposal
- Waste management – Sewage, Drains & Gully
- Environmental Hazard management/planning & remediation
- Routine checks & inspection of office & Staff Houses Supplies
- Maintenance of reorder Level of materials & requisition
- Routine Electrical repairs & maintenance on pre-Scheduled Monthly Basis
- Routine carpentry repairs & maintenance on Pre-scheduled monthly basis
- Routine office equipment repairs & maintenance as required/on need basis
- Routine painting of office space on pre-scheduled basis
- Implementation of defined preventive, predictive & corrective maintenance measures
- Monitoring & Tracking of company Assets/Property entrance
- Monitoring & Tracking of company Assets/Property exit
- Maintain, Challenge & Evolve Service Delivery
- Meeting business operational needs
- Timely quality service level delivery in line with requirements
- Alignment of service delivery with Approved Policies & Procedures
- Maintenance & actualization of optimal efficiency
- Timely Escalation & Resolution of issues as & when required
- Prompt Processing of Rendered Services Invoices
- Provision of internal & external Customers with Compliant & Reliable Services
- Courteous Customer Service Liaison
- Provision of unparalleled service delivery to end users
- Clerical & Administrative Support
- File Management & Archiving
- Planning & Meeting Organization
- Stationary Inventory & Management
- Degree in Facilities Management or and other Management Courses.
- 0-2 years.
- Excellent interpersonal and Intrapersonal skill
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Good relational and customer service skills
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential. Standing and Sitting for extended periods is common.
- Hearing, vision and speaking within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations.
- The job is performed both indoor and outdoor in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of standing, sitting occasional fast paced events and extensive work at a computer monitor and/or calculator.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position