The Daisy Management Centre Limited – An indigenous Leisure company and Travel Agency, is seeking the services of suitably qualified professionals to fill the vacant position below in the company:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Ref Code: VTT/MBDO/003
- The Marketing Executive will be responsible for servicing existing clients and developing new ones.
- The candidate will also initiate new tour packages and market them to prospects.
- He/She will ensure monthly sales targets are met and earn a generous commission on sales achieved beyond set targets.
- 4 years practical experience working in a similar position.
- Relevant degree in Marketing, Tourism or Sales
- Familiar with the Tourism industry.
- Sales-oriented, target driven, proven records in sales
Job Title: Head of Finance
Ref Code: VTT/HFA/002
- The Head of Finance manages and supervises the financial and administrative function.
- He/She will be responsible for keeping good financial records of the company’s business, prepare periodic and timely management reports.
- He will work with management to e re cost containment in the agency.
- 8 years’ experience of working in the Accounts Department of a medium-sized company.
- Relevant degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CAN qualification with minimum 2 years practical experience post qualification.
- Familiar with Taxation management and accounting practices and methods.
- Familiarity with IFRS Standards, Application and FRC Certification will be distinctive advantages.
Job Title: Managing Director
Ref Code: VTT/MD/001
- The Managing Director will be responsible for developing strategies to meet or exceed the agency’s targets, including initiating, obtaining Board approvals driving processes and implementation of the strategic plan.
- The role includes organising and controlling the operation of the Agency.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining the existing businesses and ensure growth through developing new clientele and profitable product/tour packages and destinations.
- At least 10 years of professional experience with no less than three years at management level.
- Exposure to a sales driven environment. Effective communicator with excellent leadership skills.
- Relevant degree in Business management, Tourism, Hospitality management from a reputable university.
- Practical work experience in a travel agency will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume electronically with a cover letter to:[email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 14th March, 2016.