FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Our staff includes experts in education, health, nutrition, economic development, civil society, environment, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
FHI 360 envisions a world in which all individuals and communities have the opportunity to reach their highest potential.
To improve lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions for human development
Here are current job openings at FHI 360 in Abuja. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
- Project Advisor, Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS)
- Director, Prevention, Care & Treatment
- Country Director III
- Chief of Party
- Knowledge Services Specialist
- Social & Behavior Change Communication Advisor
- Monitoring and Evaluation Senior Advisor
- Project Director, RMNCH IDIQ