Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat is recruiting to fill the vacant job positions below:
Job Title: Manager, Consumer Research
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage all primary and secondary research activities to deliver market insights for effective decision-making
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and monitor tactical studies related to brand health checks, market segmentation, customer satisfaction studies, mystery shopping, network quality check, retail audits and other ad-hoc studies.
- Provide clear direction, set targets, prioritize tasks and assign responsibilities to each member of the EMTS market research team.
- Assist in implementing the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Market Strategy, Pricing & Insight.
- Prepare and implement an annual research plan aimed at conducting market research activities to provide accurate and timely information on consumer trends/patterns/preferences.
- Set research guidelines in compliance with tested leading practices.
- Define the research methodologies and instruments to be used for each research project.
- Review questionnaires, moderator guides and other research tools and ensure compliance with tested leading practices.
- Conduct spot checks on all field research projects (especially those conducted by third-party market research companies) to validate findings and ensure data integrity.
- Review proposals and conduct selection of third-party market research companies.
- Liaise with research agencies and ensure proper communication of survey objectives to them.
- Interpret research findings and distil key highlights from survey results. Present research findings to user departments/divisions/units as required.
- Conduct regular reviews of all data sources and suppliers to ensure quality control.
- First degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role in a FMCG, research or telecoms sectors
Job Title: Specialist, Treasury & Corporate Finance
Location: Lagos, NG
- Monitor, manage and ensure the efficient utilization of funds in a manner consistent with the objectives of the company
- Assist in implementing the financial strategies of Etisalat.
- Assist in negotiating short term credit facilities with financial institutions and ensure compliance with loan covenants and efficient administration of loans.
- Monitor and track Etisalat’s funding position, interest rate and foreign exchange risk, advice and implement hedging strategies.
- Maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders (Financial Control, Finance Support, Management Reporting, and Accounts Payables) and external stakeholders (Banks, Financial advisors, Facility agent, Cash in Transit Company etc).
- Prepare investor presentations, information memoranda, financial models, and financial advisory documents for various projects.
- Perform risk and financial analysis, as well as preparation of financing terms and conditions, industry analysis, and key investment highlights.
- Facilitate regulatory audits and interact with regulators, such as the NSE, SEC to ensure compliance by reviewing and compiling documentation
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for management and other stakeholders.
- Assist with the preparation of Board papers for discussion at Operating Committees and Board Meetings.
- Complete special projects as required to ensure continuous improvementof all cash management processes and the operation of Treasury& Corporate Finance Unit
- Carry out additional duties/projects as directed by Head, Treasury and Corporate Finance.
- Participate in the negotiation of all corporate finance transactions
- Perform variance analysis to monitor cash flow vs. forecasts and participate in budget preparation
- Conduct research and analysis on Market/Industry trends.
- Assist with the preparation of cash flow forecasts on a regular basis.
- Review key treasury reports that will enhance effective decision making with respect to cash/fund management.
- Gather, analyse and interpret financial data to guide corporate financial decisions.
- Design and build complex financial models according to best practice techniques.
- Assist with the financial modelling and financial projections to assess the viability of projects.
- University degree or equivalent in a numerate/financial discipline (Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Business Studies or similar fields)
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Three to Five years post NYSC relevant work experience with previous exposure to Corporate ICAN, ACCA or CFA qualification preferred (part or full qualification will be an added advantage)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to use Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Finance and/or Corporate Treasury and financial modelling.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
NB: On the proceeding page, click (New Jobs (Last 7 days))