Lonadek is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
Job Title: Network Access Project Manager
- Manage planning and operations teams and external contractors during project execution.
- Manage and co-ordinate support and service engineers in attending to customers’ service requests and resolving same within SLA lead time with the aim of meeting Key Performance Indices (KPIs).
- Liaise with cross functional internal units; Sales, Marketing, Technical, Legal, Finance etc, to manage and coordinate implementation of agreed tasks within defined timelines.
- Coordinate the installation of network equipment at customer premises.
- Provide the executives with ad hoc and periodic Project environmental reports specifically to do with project costs, lessons learnt and risks
- Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities for the company
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Plan strategically for contract management and retention
- Escalates project issues in a timely fashion
- Plan and manage customer meetings; resolve internal and external issues
- Build and maintain key client relationships in order to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting need specific solutions based on business requirements.
Interested and qualified candidates should: