Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector.
Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
Enabled Business Solutions Limited is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Responsible for general upkeep and building maintenance.
- Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff.
- Prepares facility reports and send to the Estate manager.
- Ensures the security of the building by implementing various security measures.
- Lease or sell real estate properties.
- Act as a liaison officer between the Estate Executive and prospective tenants.
- Supervise and assign duties to the Assistant Facility Manager.
- Keeps the financial records of the facility.
- Conduct periodic inspections of the properties to ensure compliance and proper upkeep of Properties.
- Ensures the facilities meet government regulations and standards.
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses.
- Respond to emergency situations and other urgent issues involving the estate.
- Minimum of first degree in Business Administration, Estate Management or Public Administration, higher degree is a plus.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in similar position.
Job Title: Assistant Facility Manager
- Show facilities to prospective tenants/buyers.
- Explain occupancy terms and other maintenance fees.
- Maintains facility by investigating and resolving complains or request and enforcing occupancy rules.
- Direct, coordinates and plan essential central services.
- Calculate and compare cost for required goods to achieve maximum value of money.
- Supervises the agreed work by staff or contractors and confirm it has been completed satisfactorily.
- Monitors the service level agreement (SLA) using performance management techniques.
- Investigates availability and suitability of options for new premises.
- Prepares quotes for maintenance and request.
- Handles repairs of damaged properties.
- Finds new occupants.
- Deals with eviction.
- Providing Facility manager advice within area of expertise to existing and potential clients.
- Organise facility viewing.
- Arranging inventory check in and out.
- Carrying out facility inspections and giving reports of outcome to Facility Manager.
- Ensures unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
- Minimum of first degree in Business Administration, Estate Management or Public Administration.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in similar position.
Job Title: Estate Manager
- Handles financial matters which include accounting, budgets and payroll of the estate staff.
- Implement schedule for estate maintenance services.
- Oversees the security for the estate.
- Delegating duties to the facility manager and Assistant Facility manager.
- Giving advice to the Board of Directors about the estate and its special features.
- Estimates the value of the estate.
- Collect and organise rents payment.
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential estate market as well as commercial markets.
- Minimum of a good first degree in Business Administration, Estate Management or Public Administration.
- Minimum of Five years’ experience in similar position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th July, 2016.