Rainoil Limited is a leading downstream oil marketing company; primary products which include (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- To provide independent, objective assurance on Interswitch compliance with statutory requirements, policies and procedures thereby minimising exposure to potential risks and impact on business performance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the implementation of internal control policies and procedures to ensure compliance and promote operational efficiency & transparency
- Gathers data for internal audit through a variety of methods including interviews, financial research, downloads, etc.
- Verifies the existence of documents vital to the operations of the various functions in Rainoil
- Evaluates operations or programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established processes, objectives and goals and whether the operations or programs are being carried out as planned.
- Follows-up on the implementation of the audit recommendations and ensures that improvements are made to reduce the residual risks to appropriate levels
- Generates periodic reports on internal audit activities for review by the Audit Team Lead
- Conducts Internal Control evaluation and risk assessments to identify loopholes and areas requiring management intervention to prevent frauds, embezzlements, misappropriations, misuse and wastage
- Conducts audit tests and investigations as designed by the Audit Team Lead
- Prepares draft audit reports for review by the Team Leads
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Coordinates and participates in periodic inventory count and fixed asset verification exercises.
- Evaluates the means of safeguarding company assets and as appropriate, verifies the existence of such assets
- Minimum of Four (4) years relevant experience working in the internal audit function of a similar organisation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting or any finance related course.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- MBA or Master’s degree in any related discipline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 30th October, 2015.