Rainbow Group International is a conglomerate of 35 companies operating outside and within West Africa. Today the Rainbow Group has come a long way since its birth in 1999, achieving gradual growth and success along the way. We have focused on continuing the legacy and to build on our heritage with the underlying ethos of Innovation, Commitment, Proactive, Customer Focused and Integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Relationship Officer (Graduate Trainee)
- Ensuring transactions are booked in good time by liaising with the Underwriting Unit.
- Ensuring customer due diligence in obtaining the required documents for each transaction.
- Increase customer satisfaction and service quality as per established standards
- Work with the Credit Risk team to provide insurance cover for customers collateral.
- Ensure proper tracking of income, investigates receivables and escalates payables (claim settlement)
- Solicit referrals from other parts of the group as well as business referrals to other business units from customers and sales personnel
- Offering Convenience and Personalized Service and products to our discerning customers
- Following up prompt claim settlement in order to delight our customers
- Initiate sales and marketing activities, including phone calls, e-mails, and face-to-face meetings, designed to identify and engage prospective new customers
- Arrange meetings with prospective clients and maintain long term client relationships
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes/CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th November, 2015.