Rainbow Group International is a conglomerate of 35 companies operating outside and within West Africa. Today the Rainbow Group has come a long way since its birth in 1999, achieving gradual growth and success along the way.
We have focused on continuing the legacy and to build on our heritage with the underlying ethos of Innovation, Commitment, Proactive, Customer Focused and Integrity.
We are blessed with partners who continue to believe in and support us in our long and adventurous journey towards achieving success and excellence.
Rainbow Group International General Vacancies
Job Title: STORE MANAGERS AND OFFICERS
- ND/HND/B.Sc in store keeping/purchasing and supply/store management or any other related discipline.
- Assist in accounting and issue of all types of store materials and products.
Job Title: OUTLET/SALES/OPERATIONS MANAGERS
- Candidates must have B.Sc in any social science or art discipline
- Candidates should be able to perform this job successfully,
- the applicant must be able to perform the listed essential functions
- Candidates should also have substantial computer skills
- At least 2 years work experience in same capacity
Job Title: ACCOUNT MANAGERS AND OFFICERS
- He/she should possess the following qualifications;
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Audit, Economics or Banking and finance,
- other proven professional qualifications will be added advantage
- At least 2-3 years working experience.
Job Title: ASSET/FACILITY MANAGER
- Candidates must have B.Sc /HND in any Engineering/Administered discipline (Minimum Degree).
- Other proven professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- At least 2years work experience of which the level of assistant facility manager must have been obtained
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their resumes/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date 30th October, 2015