JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment solution company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading medical technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiotherapy Engineer
- Installation/ commissioning, repairs/ services of linear accelerator equipment.
- Planned maintenance, emergency corrective maintenance, upgrades.
- Issuing of important product or customer notifications.
- Organizing and conducting local training program’s for client personnel in product’s operation, users care and maintenance techniques products.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Operation of a rigorous system of planned preventive maintenance service for customers.
- Generation of sales and maintenance service contracts.
- Fault finding complex electronic systems, pressurized gas systems, mechanical assembly and adjustment of the radiation beam to achieve required output specification.
- Courtesy calls to local customers and telephone support.
- On-site operation/demonstration and users care maintenance training, after sales services and preventive maintenance services of linear accelerator equipment.
- Installation and commissioning of sold and supplied products at customer’s site/hospital.
- Extension of after sales service to end users/customer
- Product specialist support to the operating division of the company.
- Devise, implement and deliver practical and comprehensive programs for emergency repair call out/ maintenance and operations of products in use across Nigeria.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the development of a team that gains market share to ensure JNCI becomes the medical equipment supplies and maintenance provider of choice in Nigeria and West Africa.
- Maintain Linear Accelerator supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- First Degree in Biomedical related disciplines
- Must have Linear Accelerator experience
- Strong networking/IT Skill set
- 5 + years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with “Radiotherapy Engineer”as the Subject
Application Deadline 19th November 2015.