Quantum Retail – Science, Strategy, Solutions are the three tenets of Q. Quantum’s innovative retail technology is the combined experience, intelligence, and vision of six seasoned industry executives who believed they could create a retail platform that streamlines supply chain complexities to provide intuitive inventory solutions-plus the infinite ingenuity of Q.
Q synthesizes retail science and strategy to capitalize on fluctuating patterns of consumer behavior and demand, adapt to emerging needs of retailers in an ever-evolving market, and solve specific inventory problems as they arise. Q’s predictive inventory management software empowers retailers with the actionable insight, strategic agility, and profit-driven efficiency to thrive in today’s high-velocity marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Implementation Analyst
- Quantum Retail is looking for a creative problem solver with great technical skills to join the team.
- Reporting to the Manager of Technical Services, the Implementation Analyst is responsible for helping our clients install, integrate to, and configure our products.
- Help clients integrate data to and from our application.
- Configure the application based on client requests.
- Analyze error logs in order to identify points of contention.
- Provide knowledge transfer of the implementation details to other Quantum members (including Support).
- Ownership of the implementation process documentation.
- Work with clients to schedule execution order of their batch runs.
- Set up and maintain the science, development and test environments.
- Identify & document areas where proactive efforts can prevent new issues and improve the time it takes to implement our solution.
Desired Skills and Experience
Required Experience and Skills
- Experience with Oracle, PL SQL, Unix/Linux, Java.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, Technical, Business or related field.
- Demonstrate an understanding of using UNIX/LINUX commands and also the ability to read shell scripts.
- Solid troubleshooting abilities.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- An understanding of the principles of the Retail industry preferred.
- An understanding of integration tools and techniques is a plus.
Total annual compensation is USD $80,000 paid at $40/hour for a 40 hour, 50 week work year.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply