Faxzon Consults Limited – Our client, a construction company in Abuja, requires the service of an experienced candidate to work in a major project commencing, for the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- The ideal candidate will prepare a feasibility studies for a project.
- Carry out roughly estimate on what’s involved in the project, based on measurements of the designer’s or client’s sketches.
- Prepared final detailed project estimate together with a project architect. .
- Provide banks with a project report and help a client by preparing draw down certificates for money to be loaned by the bank.
- Resolving disputes between clients, designers and building contractors is another role in some projects.
- Assess cost effects when changes to the project occur, such as delays, and agree on ‘variation’ with contractors.
- Work with and studies the architects’ and engineers’ plans, identifies the costs involved, and then sets an overall estimated budget for the project.
- They may compare the project with others like it.
- Plan costs to help the design team stay within the project budget using practical solutions. This is called value engineering.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum qualification of HND with a grade of Lower credit
- Must have 3- 5 years experience in same disciple working with a good organization.
- Must have Good knowledge of contract administration, bill of quantity and good estimator.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: [email protected]
- Only candidates residing in Abuja, Enugu, PH and Anambra should apply
- Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for an interview.
Application Deadline 3rd April, 2016.