NOSDOC Diagnostics was founded in 2013, it is located in Katampe Ext district of Abuja, in Nigeria. Katampe Ext district is famous for been surrounded with rocks and mountains which stretch far and wide. Katampe Ext is a developing area which is sure to attract customers and businesslike minds from all over the world. This attribute encourages the rapid growth for start-up businesses and well established firms and corporations.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Quality Manager Job in Abuja at NOSDOC Diagnostics.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Manager, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Finished Products
Location: Abuja Branch Nigeria
Reports to: CEO
- Liaising with external bodies and agencies on healthcare and medical matters.
- Maintains a working knowledge of QA inspection requirements for components, raw materials, in-process/bulk and finished goods.
- Ensures that review of in-process activities in both Manufacturing and
- Assembly areas is conducted by QA inspectors for conformance to specifications; follow up on out-of-specifications including non-conformances.
- Develop, implement, manage, audit and maintain GXP quality systems to support commercial and development activities for a virtual pharmaceutical and biologics company with sales in multiple countries
- Facilitates on site customer inspections, coordinating availability of product and communication of disposition to Quality and Inventory Control.
- Interfaces with customer distribution operations where needed.
- Maintains awareness and compliance with safety regulations in performing job duties.
- Reviews Production and in-process related information on batch records/documents.
- Ensure that finished goods, bulk, raw materials, components are maintained correctly in the warehouse and other holding areas.
- Assist in the review and release of finished products.
- Perform supplier and vendor audits, as well as, Mock recall and internal audits
- Participates in In-process Quality in-house and outside training program.
- Conducts periodic analysis of In-process Inspection program and makes recommendations.
- Assist in interpreting and/or developing of customer specifications and requirements for assembly/packaging specifications.
- Assists in establishing production and assembly inspection information sheets and documentation as required.
- Maintains and updates ERP System, maintains repository of batch records/documents, and other Mfg. & Assembly in-process Specifications.
- Develop, manage and maintain a GXP compliant document control system
- Reviews of batch records, work sheets, and Inspection documentation for completeness and correctness.
- Conduct non-conformance resolutions, complaint investigations, and associated corrective and preventative actions.
- Ensure that cGMP requirements and quality standards are recognized, understood and maintained across the Company
- Reviews of QA Inspection reports daily for correctness and completeness.
- Any additional duties of assignments as directed by the Head of Quality.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree (Biochemistry, Life Sciences, Engineering, related profession).
- Previous inspecting, auditing or manufacturing experience.
- Computer literate and effective communication skills.
- 3 years minimum in industry or related experience in cosmetic, device, food, or pharma.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 8th October, 2015.