Reede Consulting Limited – Our clients who are consultants in the area of quality management control and assurance is urgently looking to recruit a quality management consultant with certification in ISO 9001-2008 to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Management Specialist
- Understand management audit using the ISO management systems.
- Devising and establishing a company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Reviewing client’s requirements and making sure they are met.
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them.
- Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business.
- Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety.
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards.
- Evaluate performance management and benchmarking.
- Device ways to reduce cost and increase efficiency.
In addition to industry-specific competence, potential employers will look for evidence of the following skills:
- Full Management System Implementation.
- Customer Satisfaction Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Training, capacity & competence building.
- Skill specific Training in QMS, EMS, HSSE.
- Experience: 2-3 years
- Management System Audit and second party verification.
- Management System Training.
- Management System Documentation.
Attractive and commiserate to experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should bring their CV’s on the interview date above at the address below:
Reede Consulting Limited
1, Fawole Lane,
Savoil Bus Stop,
Near FIDSON, Obanikoro
Note: Applications can also be submitted before the closing date above at the same address
Application Deadline 29th April, 2016.
Interview Date 9.00am 29th April, 2016.