SABMiller is one of the world’s leading brewers with more than 200 beer brands and some 70,000 employees in over 75 countries. We also have growing businesses in soft drinks and we are one of the world’s largest bottlers of Coca-Cola products.
SABmiller Plc has built an over 100million dollars beer brewery at Onitsha, it represents the highest foreign direct investment in Nigeria in recent times.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Controller
Location: Rivers – Port Harcourt
- Develop and Manage standard procedures (SOP), CIP’S & GMP’S on quality
- Ensure accurate quality of production process.
- Ensure conformance to SABMiller /WHO standard (Africa watering steering committee).
- Monthly submission of updated DTC/TCM to HUB.
- Liaise with procurement on inspection of material deliver as per procedure.
- Highlight out control issues in the bottling quality control processes and report same
- People management.
- Ensure laboratory audit is been carried out regularly.
- Ensure raw material supplied are of high standard.
- Audit supplier’s compliance to good corporate governance.
- Liaise with NAFDAC and SON on product registration.
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Food Sciences, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry/Biochemistry.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience preferably in a fast moving consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Training and development of Lab. Technicians and Water treatment Operators.
- Good knowledge of Lab instruments.
- Promoting quality excellence in value chain.
- Must be computer literate
- Experience in water business will be an added advantage
- Good analytical skill.
- Good understanding of quality Assurance/control system in water business
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online