Baniaz HC is a wholly Pan African company with international partners who are household names in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), family entertainment and merchandise.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Control Personnel
Job Classification: Quality Control Personnel
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time
- Work directly with managers and supervisors.
- Monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met.
- Work with purchasing department to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Administer quality control throughout the facility to meet company objectives.
- Manage day to day activities of the quality control and microbiology analysis.
- Carry out tests and checks on raw materials, in-processing and on finished products.
- Address quality issues immediately.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Microbiology.
- At least 2 years proven working experience as a Quality control officer in fast consuming goods.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to “Human Resources Department Baniaz H.C Ltd” or via email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th January, 2016.