Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, FMCG and Technology industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country’s economy.
Jagal Group is a highly respected member of the Nigerian business community and is consistently amongst the leaders of its business sectors. The Company possesses profound knowledge of the country’s social complexities and the political, economic and corporate systems, particularly those of the energy, real estate and manufacturing sectors.The Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations spanning three key sectors in the Nigerian Economy: Oil & Gas, Construction & Real Estate Development, and FMCG Manufacturing. The Group has been growing successfully over the past 40 years and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of Nigeria’s economy.
Quality Control Officer
- Responsible for the laboratory testing of all incoming raw and packaging Materials.
- Responsible for the laboratory testing of all finished products and advising the QAM on approval and rejection.
- Handling of on going stability testing of all Tetmosol variants.
- Assist with the developing of new products
- Responsible for Accelerated stability testing for new product and material development and documenting same.
- Responsible for preparation and standardisation of chemical reagents and volumentry solution. Assist with the production of SOP’s and manuals relating to GMP.
- Ensure all safety and laboratory precautions are strictly adhered to.
- Keeping of reference samples of Raw materials and finished products.
- Keeping track of all Raw materials shelf life.
- Ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance to guidelines
- Accountable for Good House Keeping of the Laboratory and Environ.
- Liaising with Engineering department and ensuring the procedure for water treatment is carried out strictly.
Key internal interfaces:
- Quality Assurance Supervisors
- Production Supervisors
- Logistic/Warehouse Officer.
- Maintenance Team.
- Daily Report of Analysis result.
- Report of non-conformities and defect.
- Report of product complaint and review
Education and Experience:
- B.Sc Degree in Microbiology, Professional Qualification- IPAN, ICCON is and added advantage
- Strong Analytical & Problem solving skills
- Microsoft office proficiency.
- Use of High precision Analytical Instruments.
- 3 years minimum of experience
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.