- Develop, implement, maintain or improve proactive quality and food safety systems, assessing and eliminating risk to the consumer and Brand
- Works with suppliers to maintain quality standards for both product components and finished products. Quality system information management: Compiles, interprets, and communicates the conformance to standards for product taste and look across all outlet.
- Works directly with suppliers to ensure the appropriate product are supplied to execute the product quality plan.
- Facilitates change with menu innovation team and operations in product components and/or product preparation procedures (e.g. product design, ingredient technology, etc.) in order to ensure that finished products continue to meet or exceed minimum quality level within The Place standards.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technology and systems for tracking and maintaining quality and safety and/or enhances quality and safety applicable to product category.
- Identifies product and process improvement opportunities, targeting value added activities and developing and incorporating proper product and process measurement metrics
- Ensures food/packaging components and finished products meet The Place specifications
- Creates systems & infrastructure to reduce variation and increase predictable product consistency to the consumer.
- Provides strategic perspective for product and process quality
- Leads supplier teams to engage in the design and execution of improved quality processes across the system. This includes leveraging best practices, benchmarking, etc.
- Minimum of a degree
- 3-5 years of quality systems and/or food safety experience within the QSR industry required.
- The individual should be of high integrity
- The individual should possess strong analytical skills including problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.