Baywood Continental Limited (BCL) was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited liability company in 1989 under Nigeria’s Companies’ and Allied Matters Act of 1968.
It commenced operations in 1990 as a construction company in the Oil & Gas industry. Over the years, BCL witnessed tremendous growth and has expanded its core competence to include Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation, Commissioning, Operations and Maintenance (EPICOM) services for Flowlines, Flowstations, Gas Plants, Pipelines & Terminals. It has rendered those services to Total, Shell, Chevron, Addax, NPDC, Exxonmobil and other companies.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Quality Control Manager Job Vacancy At Baywood Continental Limited (BCL)
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- To work with other staff within organizations to determine and establish procedures and quality standards and to monitor these against agreed targets.
- determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
- To assist with recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
- To help supervising technical or laboratory staff.
- To validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- To set up customer service standards
- To specify quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- To help investigating and setting standards for quality/health and safety
- To ensure that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- To work with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- To act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
- B.Sc or HND in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field
- IRC A certifications in Quality, Environmental and OH&S Management Systems and experience as an Internal Auditor will be added advantages.
- Excellent technical, organisational, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant work experience is highly desirable and may be gained via final year project work, work shadowing, sponsorship, vacation work or ‘year out’ placements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 5th October, 2015.