Bridge International Academies is the world’s largest and fastest-growing chain of primary and pre-primary schools with more than 400 academies and 120,000 pupils in Kenya and Uganda. We democratize the right to succeed by giving families living in poverty access to the high-quality education that will allow their children to live a very different life. We leverage experts, data, and technology in order to standardize and scale every aspect of quality education delivery, from how and where academies are built to how teachers are selected and trained, and how lessons are delivered and monitored for improvement. We are vertically-integrated, tech-enabled, and on our way to profitability. Bridge expects to continue rapid expansion in East Africa, Nigeria and India all through 2016.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
What you will do
- Manage a field team of over 20 Quality Assurance Associates
- Create extensive audits – primarily in Survey-to-Go software, to be used by Quality Assurance team.
- Oversee the Quality Assurance Associates to ensure all duties as assigned are carried out.
- Manage the Quality Assurance Associates route maps and budgets.
- Validate the work of Quality Assurance team on a regular basis. This requires constant field travel.
- Ensure all the issues reported to HQ by the Quality Assurance Associates are accurate.
- University degree in Business Administration or Management
- Minimum of two years of professional work experience preferably working in the field or managing field teams
- 2-3 years in Supervisory and management roles
Competencies and Skills
- Solid geographic knowledge of Nigeria necessary
- Strong project management experience preferred
- Willing to travel in all weather
- Has a positive can-do attitude; is able and willing to take on any challenge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, Internet.
- Has experience in creating surveys using any of the available tools
- Experience managing and working with remote employees and in collecting large amounts of data and applications in a systematic and organized fashion
- Solid problem-solving capability; must be pro-active in solving both major and minor issues that arise
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines