Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited – Drilling and production are tough-and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services CompanyWest Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Manager
Role Priorities / Responsibilities
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management/technical reports and customers’ charters
- Determining training needs
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
- Directing objectives to maximise profitability
- Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance
- Supervising technical or laboratory staff.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Setting customer service standards
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Investigating and setting standards for quality/health and safety
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- A Degree or HND in Chemical Engineer or any Science related courses.
- 2 – 5 Years of experience
- ommunication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Teamworking skills
- IT skills
- Communication skills.
- It is also essential to have good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
- Excellent technical skills
- Organisational skills
- Planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Please specify the position(s) and location(s) you are applying for.
Application Deadline 24th February, 2017.