AS Operations West Africa Ltd. (ASO) is a Nigeria-registered subsidiary of Adam Smith International (ASI). ASO provides operational support to three DFID-funded projects in Nigeria, i.e. NIAF, GEMS and ENABLE. Operational services include IT and Communications; Residential and Hotel Accommodations; Administrative Support; Domestic Ground and Air Transportation; International Travel and Protocol; and, Security Services.
AS Operations West Africa Ltd. (ASO) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
- Based in Abuja, this position is accountable for the quality assurance and performance improvement (QAPI) system of a mid-sized operational services company.
- This is a administrative position which provides operational support to the client by monitoring operations and testing outputs of the following: fleet management, property, IT and Communications, and protocol services
- Compensation is based on an established, posted pay scale. The position is classified as Administrative Services Level 6 (developmental)
- Among our clients is a leading international advisory firm that works throughout the world to help reform and improve economies and institutions
- Developing and implementing a continuous process for monitoring all areas of operations and testing outputs;
- Documenting and reporting on client complaints; and
- Providing regular feedback to management on the quality assurance program.
- Identifying trends in error reporting and implementing systems for improving service delivery;
- Creating surveys to assess client satisfaction;
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use a personal computer, Excel and Word;
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks; and
- Knowledge of data collection through surveys.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing (English is required for this position);
- Ability to write and implement policies and procedures;
Education and Experience
- MSc Degree in Business Administration;
- Extensive operational experience; and
- Experience with the use of a variety of computer applications including Excel and Word.
- Experience developing surveys and collecting data using surveys;
- Experience writing policy, handbooks, guidelines and manuals;
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using Quality Assurance Officer” in the email subject line.
Your application package should include:
- A cover letter detailing how you meet the Education and Experience requirements;
- Your CV; and
- Contact details for three recent work-related referees
- Only applicants who meet the Education and Experience requirements will be contacted. If you do not meet these, you need not apply.
- ASO is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ASO are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.
Application Deadline 27th May, 2016 at 1600hrs (WAT).