Noodle Division, started its operation in year 1996 at Ota, Ogun State, is the first instant noodles manufacturing plant in Nigeria and the largest in Africa at that time.
The company started with staff strength of about 500 but today it has over 1500 staff members working effectively and efficiently towards one common goal; to satisfy its customers by continuously offering a variety of nutritious, healthy and quality products.
DUFIL Prima Foods Plc was incorporated in 2001 as a private limited liability company at Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Upon completion of a restructuring exercise the company was converted to Public limited company and became the holding company of the group in year 2008.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- Thorough understanding of wheat grain qualities from major exporting countries
- Thorough understanding of QC equipments & Analytical methods
- Excellent knowledge of functionalities of additives and overall chemistry behind it
- Good knowledge of quality requirement of final products such as Noodles, Pasta, Bread, Biscuits, baked snacks and to develop tailor made products
- Systematic & highly professional approach to address Consumer Complaints
- To establish best quality control methods, practices and to keep a total control on quality checks accross the company (3 production centers spread accross the country) to ensure consistent FG quality
- Arriving at cost effective Blend ratios to achieve required quality parameters
- Constant training and upgrading of members of team
How to Apply