Sealing Engineering Services Limited was incorporated in 1994 as an industry-based supplies and services (procurement) company though it had been in operation since 1989 with the name Scan Engineering Services Limited. It has an authorized share capital of N300,000,000.00 (Three hundred million Naira).
Sealing Engineering Services presently has an inventory level of rings and other engineering spare parts applicable to various industries such as Food and Beverages, Oil and Gas and construction industries.
Its main area of services involve the supply, installation and maintenance of parts and equipments particularly those related to high quality mechanical seals, static seals, ball valves and other related items in Sealing Technology.
Sealing Engineering Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Revise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities..
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Product or industry-specific experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
How to Apply:
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD FORWARD THEIR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 23 /01/2017