Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
Petronomics is recruiting to fill the position of:
- – Coordinate all activities of the in line quality control laboratory
- – Maintain a safe working environment
- – Ensure necessary safety kits are in place and out to use
- – Liaise with QA to ensure regular calibration of all in line rapid measuring instruments and their correlation with reference instruments
- – Ensure prompt feedback to the line operators on quality deviations for corrective actions during processing operations in all the plants in the factory, etc
- – A minimum of first degree or equivalent in Food Technology, Biochemistry, Industry chemistry or related discipline (Msc/MBA is an added advantage)
- – Minimum of 8-10 working experience in a manufacturing company
- – Must have been a Manager in same role(not assistance or deputy)
How to Apply
Only suitable candidates should kindly send their CVS to [email protected] with the subject as MANAGER, QUALITY ASSURANCE
Application Deadline 8th July, 2016.