Bridge International Academies is transforming education by attacking one of the emerging world’s biggest problems: inadequate access to and quality of education for the children of families living on less than $2/day. Bridge is one of the fastest growing education companies in the world with aggressive global expansion planned for 2016 and beyond.
The following job vacancy exists:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Bridge International Academies is transforming education by attacking one of the emerging world’s biggest problems: inadequate access to and quality of education for the children of families living on less than $2/day. Bridge utilizes a research-proven, scripted-learning education methodology coupled with big data (all teachers have tablets for instruction, assessment, and data-gathering) to profitably deliver high quality education at less than $6 per child per month. Bridge is a for-profit company that deeply believes that financially sustainable solutions are the long-term answer to development in emerging countries. The Company is backed by top-tier, global venture capital firms including New Enterprise Associates (the largest VC firm in the world), Omidyar Network, Khosla Ventures, and Learn Capital. Bridge International Academies offers a tremendous opportunity to grow with one of the world’s most exciting, ambitious, and socially conscious companies, with leadership roles available across a number of competencies and geographies. We look forward to getting to know you!
What you will do
- Manage a field team of over 20 Quality Assurance Associates
- Create extensive audits – primarily in Survey-to-Go software, to be used by Quality Assurance team.
- Oversee the Quality Assurance Associates to ensure all duties as assigned are carried out.
- Manage the Quality Assurance Associates route maps and budgets.
- Validate the work of Quality Assurance team on a regular basis. This requires constant field travel.
- Ensure all the issues reported to HQ by the Quality Assurance Associates are accurate.
- University degree in Business Administration or Management
- Minimum of two years of professional work experience preferably working in the field or managing field teams
- 2-3 years in Supervisory and management roles
Competencies and Skills
- Solid geographic knowledge of Nigeria necessary
- Strong project management experience preferred
- Willing to travel in all weather
- Experience managing and working with remote employees and in collecting large amounts of data and applications in a systematic and organized fashion
- Solid problem-solving capability; must be pro-active in solving both major and minor issues that arise
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Has a positive can-do attitude; is able and willing to take on any challenge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, Internet.
- Has experience in creating surveys using any of the available tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply