ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Lead
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead the software system testing process, resources, programming, projects and documentation.
- Develop departmental policies and standard operating procedures, as needed, to effectively execute the principles and responsibilities of software quality assurance.
- Formulate and design software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Ensure appropriate scheduling of software quality resources/personnel to projects.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Assist in generation of use cases to ensure that all functional requirements of a system are captured during the product design phase.
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Responsible for the selection and development of people, resources, and budgets necessary to perform the functions of software quality assurance.
- Responsible for assuring that output from the software development process includes adequate identification and interpretation of product requirements, such as: (a) traceability requirements (b) test requirements (c) usability, etc.
- Conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Applicants should have a Degree in Computer Science class of degree is first class or 2;1
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 12th August, 2016.