Qatar Airways – Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high, From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people- a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
We are recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Airport Services Manager
Ref No: QR9838
Job Function: Ground Handling
Division: Ground Services
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
- As the Airport Services Manager, you will ensure safe, secure and cost effective QR airport operations at the station to achieve regulatory compliance, operational efficient and 5-star customer service.
- You will also liaise with Airport Authorities and all government agencies at the station and represent QR at the Airport AOC.
- In addition, you will manage and motivate a team of airport staff.
- You will liaise with the local Airport Handling Manager to ensure QR ground handling and customer service standards are meet at all times.
Specific Accountabilities include:
- Managing the daily operation and acting as a liaison between airport service providers, government agencies and authorities and senior management
- Assisting in the response to any emergency or major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program
- Performing the personnel administration for direct reporting positions including selection, training, performance appraisals, employee development and affirmative action
- Providing input and recommendations to management regarding formulation of short and long range goals
- Acting as a primary contact and liaison person for all areas of the QR airport operation at the station
- To be successful in this role, you will need a minimum of a bachelors degree combined with at least seven years of management or supervisory experience within an airline ground service environment or GHA operational environment.
- You will need extensive overall knowledge of all areas of airport/airline operation, exceptional leadership and team building skills and proven experience in crisis management.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV.
Application Deadline 9th December, 2015.