Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited has an history dated back from 1996 when the company was initially established as a partnership between RCG – Moody International and Nigerian investors. In 2014 the company became a fully owned Nigerian company with many worldwide partners for service delivery.
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing/Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting/Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training, Cargo superintendent and Procurement Services.
Job Title: QAQC MANAGER
- Planning, preparing, implementing and (continuous) review of the project QMS (Quality Management System) as per ISO 9001 and Company mandatory rules, specifications and statutory requirements.
- Identifying the contractual requirements and advice the relevant Package Managers.
- Determining and establishing the quality policy and objectives, preparing and implementing the quality plan the QA/QC audit plan and QA/QC procedures.
- Stimulating quality awareness and implications with all project employees and striving for continual improvement of the implemented QMS.
- Defining required QA/QC resources needed during various phases of project progress and managing QA/QC services contracts
- Performing internal and external audits, rising where necessary appropriate corrective action requests and follow up with effective re-audit and close out.
- Managing NCRs with relevant departments and tracking trends.
- To fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- To fully comply with Security rules about Travelling in Nigeria.
- Prepare, issue, revise and control COMPANY PEP (Project Execution Plan)
- Develop, establish and maintain the Project Quality Management System (QMS) including Quality Plan, Surveillance Plan and procedures to ensure that the project focuses on planning, control and improvement of activities.
- Establish measurable objectives based on the project needs at all levels
- Prepare quality requirements for the Contracts – Invitation to Tender (ITT) and bids QA/QC evaluation
- Establish criteria for evaluating and selecting suppliers.
- Attend key bid clarification meetings with Vendors and Sub-Contractors as necessary, to reinforce COMPANY position in regard to quality
- Manage, report and solve quality issues raised in regard to EGINA surveillance activities, in liaison with COMPANY project management group
- Participate in Contractor, sub contractor and supplier Internal Quality Audits under the external audit programme
- Create, execute and lead quality and technical audits for the design, procurement, construction and commissioning processes
- Define a process for management review, including inputs/outputs, frequency, attendance and records
- Establish a process for QA/QC resource identification and integrate this with current and predicted
- A degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent complemented with training in the domain of ISO 9001 / Internal Auditing.
- Theoretical and practical experience with implementation of Quality Plans, ITPs CARs & NCRs document control and a process approach to Quality Management.
- A Sound working knowledge of welding and NDT and ability to lead quality audits and reviews.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Quality Management in the Oil & Gas or related industry and 5 years in supervisory position.
- Knowledge of RBI methodology (Risk Based Inspection); Knowledge of Unisup.
- Fluent English (written, read, spoken)