PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
PwC recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager – Capital Market and Accounting Consulting Services
Reference Number: 125-NIG00098
The Job Role
- To provide expertise necessary to help clients with financial accounting issues especially related to IFRS reporting and accounting advisory services in the Capital Market and Accounting Consulting Services Unit.
- To supervise and manage the delivery of client advisory engagements around deals accounting, complex IFRS accounting and new standards implementation, IFRS trainings, capital market transactions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide IFRS technical accounting and business advice to a variety of clients
- Design and agree assignment terms and scope in line with PwC standards and procedures
- Perform IFRS compliance review of financial statements
- Prepare high quality reports and client deliverables
- Work and liaise with other members of the team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality clients service
- Strong business awareness, sound reporting skills and the ability to work under your own initiative
- Demonstrate industry and technical expertise in IFRS and business advisory areas through written reports and management presentations.
- Manage capital market transactions such as reporting accountant engagements, IPO readiness assessments, business acquisitions accounting and advisory, reorganisation and restructuring advisory, etc
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients
- Manage teams and reporting directly to the Director or Partner
- Manage the coaching, personal and professional training and development of your team.
- Ensure proper planning and manage efficient and quality delivery of engagements to ensure profitability for the firm through monitoring of team efficiency and driving timely billings and collections from clients
- Manage high value client relationships and work with the BU leadership in devising and driving business development strategy
- A good university degree
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of IFRS
- ACCA/ACA qualification (or equivalent)
- Good client relationship skills, with a proven track record of dealing with senior client staff; up to and including board level.
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service
- Good analytical and organisational abilities
- A demonstrated ability to take responsibility, work autonomously and use initiative, especially when working to tight deadlines
- Strong team-working
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Good listening skill
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- 5 – 8 years experience in a Finance/accounting or financial reporting role, with at least 2 of those years in an IFRS accounting or reporting role
- Experience in leading and managing a team, including coaching and development of team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th January 2016.